Saturday, December 26, 2009

The BEst Free Antivirus Form Indonesia - Smadav

I think Smadav is the best antivirus in Indonesia, the feature :

- Smad-Behavior (Beta), a new feature for the protection SmaRTP computer program based on behavior
- Clean thoroughly for 55 new local virus
- Completion of cleaning the virus more quickly SmadAV
- Added button "More" at the scanner
- Changing the folder name "Smad-Lock" to "Smad-Lock (Safe SmadAV)"
- Shipping Smadav.net statistics to the server, to prevent piracy SmadAV Pro
- Addition to explore the function of quarantine
- Fixed a bug in the file selection dialog when the virus by 1 user


you can download the lates version of smadav at smadav.net 

11 Comentários:

fiancee visa said...

Your website came up in my search and I'm taken by what you have composed on this topic. I am presently diversifying my research and thus cannot contribute further, even so, I've bookmarked your web site and will be returning to keep up with any future updates. Just Now. I love it and thanks for granting my remark.

fighting games said...

It is really great that I have found your blog. I have just been searching some information about palm pre applications. The links which you have shared with us are really useful I think. Thanks a lot for the great stuff and I will be waiting for other great posts from you in the future. Btw I will definitely bookmark your blog!

cheap oem software download said...

Richtig! Einverstanden!

cara beli ace maxs said...

thx infonya gan

salam kenal

obat kista said...

wow amazing,,

obat jantung koroner alami said...

kreatif juga ya???

obat diabetes melitus said...

sip deh gan info nya

obat tradisional asam urat said...

walah keren deh gan

Web Development in Kerala said...

Great... Well done

Buy Youtube Subscribers said...

I truly appreciate this article.Thanks Again. Awesome.

Buy Vine Trial said...

Glad to read your post :). It is very informative!

Post a Comment

Ikut Aku - Aku Ikut

SPONSOR

  ©Template Blogger Elegance by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO